Monday 17 November 2014

Origi wants early Liverpool return

Liverpool striker Divock Origi admits that he would
prefer to join his new club in January rather than in the
summer.
The Reds purchased the highly rated forward from Lille in
the summer transfer window, but then loaned him back
to Grand Stade Lille Metropole.
And while Origi was not supposed to return to Anfield
before next summer, Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers wants the
Belgian to arrive in January in an attempt to solve the attacking
crisis.
The player himself is eagerly anticipating the move to England
and admits he would rather move in January, provided the two
clubs can reach an agreement.
"Maybe January, who knows?" Origi was quoted as saying in
Daily Mirror. "It's not me who makes the decisions, but if the
club choose to let me go in January, I would go. I would like to
join Liverpool then.
"Although I agreed to stay with Lille until the end of this season,
if there was that chance of joining Liverpool sooner, I would
take it – I would love to move sooner rather than later."
The 19-year-old forward has made a total of 11 Ligue 1
appearances for les Dogues this term and scored three goals.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment