Tuesday 24 March 2015

Former manchester united young star Paul Pogba's Quotes On Love For United Fuel Transfer Talk



Transfer speculation surrounding Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba refuses to go away and this week the Sunday Telegraph ran a story saying that the former Manchester United player would be heading back to the club for 60 million euros this summer.  Despite having a huge future United had to let the Frenchman go on a free transfer to Juventus in 2012 when he refused to sign a new contract at Old Trafford due to a lack of game time. However Pogba has never lost his love for United and his quotes in a recent article in Four Four Two suggests he would be open to a return;  "The coach [Sir Alex Ferguson] had faith in me but didn’t put me on. He said that I was too young. He said ‘your time will come’ but it never did. It didn’t come. But it does not mean I will speak ill of Manchester United. I love the club."
comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment