Friday 17 April 2015

The Brazil international Oscar happy at Chelsea


photo via:THENET
Chelsea F.C. midfielder Oscar has insisted he has no plans to leave Stamford Bridge amid reports suggesting Jose Mourinho is ready to listen to offers for the player.  The Brazil international, who joined Chelsea from Brasileirão side Internacional for a fee of around £20 million in the summer of 2012, has tallied six goals and seven assists in 26 English Premier League appearances for the Blues this season.  However, Oscar’s long-term future remains up in the air, especially when considering Mourinho paid £23.3 million to land Juan Cuadrado from Italian Serie A side Fiorentina in January.   “I’m very happy here,” said Oscar, who has been substituted in 18 of 24 league appearances in 2014/15. “I get along with everyone, and the club shows its praise towards me. Chelsea is one of the best clubs in the world, so I don’t see why I would think of leaving.  “I’m very happy with Chelsea’s season so far and happy with my own performance as well, but I do think I could have contributed more to the team.
“There are different tactics depending on the opponents we face, and we respect the manager’s choices. Sometimes I’ve ended up not playing the entire match, but I’m doing my best to fulfil my role.”
comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment