Thursday 23 April 2015

Yaya Touré: Earning keep me in the Manchester City


Manchester City midfielder Yaya Touré  , says that auspicious salary package will it not at a club where he feels like he is not welcome. Future Touré has been in the air in recent weeks, especially after it became clear that Inter will do what it can to hunt down the striker in the summer. Roberto Mancini, the former manager of City, the Inter today and the town people are willing to pay Touré almost the same as it is today the next five years. "There are not earning keep me at a club where I feel good, or no challenge is offered, "says Touré in an interview with French site Foot Mercato. "It would just be unfair on my part. It comes to the point of earning can not stop a man. This goes beyond what even English newspapers will write about earning more than football. " "What the future, I do not know more than the next person, but I will always go there where new challenges are available. So I just, "says Yaya Touré.




comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment